Blueberry Crumb Muffins
I found this recipe on Pinterest and they looked so good, I had to make them immediately. The recipe is easy to follow and they came out perfect. These will be a staple in our house from now on!
INGREDIENTS FOR 8 LARGE MUFFINS:
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup white sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder.
3. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture and fold in blueberries.
4. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
HOW TO MAKE CRUMB TOPPING:
1. Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork and crumble with your hands. Then sprinkle over muffins before baking.
Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven and enjoy!
Share this post:January 30 2013